Join the Nourish Natural Medical Center team for a 30 day Nourishing Food Challenge. Starting January 31st we are going to remove all the processed foods from our diet for 30 days. We are excited to see how amazing our mind, body and souls will feel after removing the processed foods. We realize that it is going to make a lot more work(and time) in our kitchens, but hey, let’s give this a try!
30 Day Nourishing Food Challenge
- What you should eat
- All the fruits and veggies you want
- Organic whole grains that you cook yourself (brown rice, quinoa, buckwheat)
- Raw nuts/seeds (or nut/seed butters without any added ingredients)
- Organic beans(that you cook yourself, no canned beans)
- Organic meat (up to 3 times a week if you want)
- Organic pasture raised eggs ( up to 3 times a week if you want)
- Raw, local honey (up to 2 tbsp a day)
- What you should avoid
- Any food that is processed in any way (nothing in a box or can)
- All dairy products
- All gluten containing grains (wheat, spelt, rye)
- Sugar/artificial sweeteners (high fructose corn syrup, brown/white sugar, coconut sugar, fruit juice concentrate, Splenda, sucrolose, aspartame)
We would love for you to join us on the adventure! Each week we will post daily meal plans and meal prep schedule to help those on this journey with us. Most of the recipes will come from Dr. Rittling's latest cookbook, Deliciously Vegan and Now Gluten Free and we will post the modifications needed for each recipe. We would love comments sharing your progress, frustrations and meal ideas.